Magnolia Blossom Natural Perfume
Floral & Fresh
Magnolia Blossom is for the everyday girl. The girl who drinks almond milk lattes does yoga in the park and loves to live in sundresses.
Magnolia Blossom fills the air with fresh citrus, followed by sweet magnolia and soft lavender fields, and finishes gently with a touch of vanilla. This is your go-to everyday wear perfume.
Top Note: Fresh and bright aromas of citrusy yuzu and bergamot
Heart Note: Sweet blossoms of magnolia and soft lavender
Base Note: Creamy vanilla
Petal & Leaf Perfumes contain:
- 100% Non-Toxic Ingredients
- 100% All Natural
- 100% Essential Oil Based
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances/Parfums
- Mineral Oil
- Diethanolamine (D.E.A)
- Triethanolamine (T.E.A)
- Monoethanolamine (M.E.A)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Synthetic Dyes
*Please note that all perfume orders can take anywhere from 3-7 days to ship. This is because our perfumes are hand-blended in expertly-curated small batches for optimal freshness and quality! We appreciate your patience!
Ingredients: Organic Grape Alcohol, Propanediol, Magnolia (Magnolia × alba), Bergamot (Citrus bergamia), Yuzu (Citrus junos), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia ), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)
Some cloudiness or sediment may be present. This is due to the usage of 100% natural extracts.
Please note that your perfume is perfectly fine and will still smell amazing!
How to use: Spray as much as desired on pulse points, neck, behind the knees and inner elbows. Can also be sprayed on hair and clothes for a longer lasting scent.
How to make your perfume last longer:
- Dap, don't rub - rubbing breaks down the molecules in the perfume making it evaporate into the air faster
- Moisturize first! Your perfume will last longer if your skin is hydrated. Use a non-scented lotion after you shower, while your skin is still damp, and then spritz away!
- Apply to more areas than just your pulse points. Spray some on your brush and comb through your hair, spray on your collarbone, and even spay some on your clothes. Fragrance can last longer on your clothes.
Keep in mind that heat activates your perfume, which makes your pulse points the perfect place to spray!
Always keep your perfume in a cool, dry, dark place. Better yet, keep it in its box so it is protected from light. Heat, light, & humidity can break down the compounds in perfume, causing it to be less aromatic.
Safety: If pregnant, nursing or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs and avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin or on abrasions. Keep away from open flames.
Shelf Life: 3 Years