Warrior Anti-Anxiety Blend
Warrior contains a proprietary blend of Rose Flower, Ylang-Ylang Flower, Lemon, Orange, Rose Geranium, Bergamot, and Mandarin essential oils. This oil blend serves multiple purposes as it helps to make you feel like your warrior self again. This blend is great for combating anxiety and worry during stressful situations.
Warrior is a soothing heart opening blend that is really helpful to use during grief or times of sadness. Roll over the heart center to feel connected, grounded, and worry-free.
- Rose Flower uplifts the mood and fights anxious feelings with its floral, sweet aroma
- Ylang Ylang boosts the mood and provides feelings of calm and ease
- Lemon helps to improve the mood by boosting energy levels
- Orange, also known as the happy essential oil, helps to fight away anxious thoughts with its energizing and uplifting aroma
- Rose Geranium helps to create emotional balance and helps to calm the mind allowing for clear, stable thoughts
- Bergamot relieves depression, stress, and anxiety allowing room for happiness and cheer to fill your heart
- Mandarin helps to combat stress and worry allowing room for peace and calm to enter your space
- Organic Ingredients
- Pure Essential Oils
- Skin Soothing Fractionated Coconut Oil
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Rose Absolute (Rosa x centifolia), Ylang Ylang* (Cananga odorata) Lemon (Citrus limon), Orange (Citrus sinensis), Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum), Bergamot* (Citrus bergamia), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata)
How to use: Apply Warrior on pulse points and chest whenever anxiety arises. This oil blend can be used as often as needed. Warrior is great to have close by before business meetings, class presentations, performances or any time anxiety or nervousness is present.
This oil blend is:
- Safe to use on ages 12+
- Not to be used during pregnancy
- Breastfeeding safe
- Avoid sun for 12-18 hours after using, may cause skin sensitivity
If you are new to this oil blend, patch test a small amount before using. Since everyone's skin is different, roll a small amount of oil on the back of hand or forearm and watch for a reaction. A reaction to an essential oil would be redness, rash, or irritation. If any are present, discontinue use.