Revive Uplifting Blend
***BOGO of the month!***
Buy Zen and get Revive for FREE! To get your BOGO discount add Revive to the cart and then add Zen to your cart too! Click checkout and then continue. You will now see the discount automatically applied.
Revive is an uplifting blend of bergamot, grapefruit, lemon, blood orange, mandarin, yuzu, and lavender essential oils that work to awaken the senses, energize, and provide focus and concentration.
- Bergamot relieves depression, stress, and anxiety allowing room for happiness and cheer to fill your heart
- Blood Orange is an uplifting oil that stimulates the senses and has a calmness to it that helps during stressful days
- Lemon is a refreshing oil that boosts the mood and helps to fight depression
- Tangerine brings a softness to this blend, as tangerine is a more delicate citrus oil
- Mandarin, with its bright citrus notes, awakens the senses
- Yuzu brings sweetness to this blend and is stimulating and energizing
- Lavender helps balance all the uplifting aromas with its calming, relaxing scent
Revive is there for you first thing in the morning when you wake up and anytime during the day when you need an energizing pick-me-up!
- Organic Ingredients
- Pure Essential Oils
- Skin Soothing Fractionated Coconut Oil
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil), Tangerine (Citrus reticulata ), Lemon (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Blood Orange (Citrus sinensis), Mandarin (Citrus reticulata), Yuzu (Citrus junos), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
How to use: Roll on temples, back of neck, chest, and wrists and inhale the energizing aroma. Use upon waking and anytime throughout the day for a boost of focus, concentration, and awareness.
This oil blend is:
If you are new to this oil blend, patch test a small amount before using. Since everyone's skin is different, roll a small amount of oil on the back of hand or forearm and watch for a reaction. A reaction to an essential oil would be redness, rash, or irritation. If any are present, discontinue use.