Breathing Easy Respiratory Blend
A proprietary blend of essential oils to open the airways allowing for easy breathing. This oil blend contains laurel leaf, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, cardamon, ravensara and ravintsara essential oils.
- Laurel Leaf supports a healthy respiratory system and helps to clear congestion with its uplifting scent
- Eucalyptus is a natural antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Peppermint is a cool and refreshing oil that stimulates the senses
- Tea Tree oil is a powerful antiseptic that helps support a healthy immune system
- Lemon is a citrusy, uplifting and refreshing oil that stimulates the senses
- Cardamon promotes clear breathing and helps to support the respiratory system
- Ravensara boosts the immune system and helps fights coughs and congestion associated with colds
- Ravintsara with its camphorous aroma helps to fight congestion by opening the airways allowing for easy breathing
- Organic Ingredients
- Pure Essential Oils
- Skin Soothing Fractionated Coconut Oil
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Laurel Leaf (Laurus Nobilis), Eucalyptus* (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Peppermint* (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree* (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Lemon* (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Cardamon* (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil), Ravensara (Wild), Ravintsara (Cinnamomum Camphora)
How to Use: Apply Breathing Easy on the chest, behind the ears, back of the neck and bottoms of feet during times of congestion. Also can be used on the chest before a workout to invigorate the senses and open the airways. Breathing Easy is a great oil to use before bed to help prevent snoring and to help relax.
This oil blend is:
- Safe to use on ages 12+
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Avoid sun for 12-18 hours after using, may cause skin sensitivity
If you are new to this oil blend, patch test a small amount before using. Since everyone's skin is different, roll a small amount of oil on the back of hand or forearm and watch for a reaction. A reaction to an essential oil would be redness, rash, or irritation. If any are present, discontinue use.