Breathing Easy Respiratory Blend
A proprietary blend of essential oils to open the airways allowing for easy breathing. This oil blend contains laurel leaf, eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, cardamon, ravensara and ravintsara essential oils.
- Laurel Leaf supports a healthy respiratory system and helps to clear congestion with its uplifting scent
- Eucalyptus is a natural antiseptic with anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
- Peppermint is a cool and refreshing oil that stimulates the senses
- Tea Tree oil is a powerful antiseptic that helps support a healthy immune system
- Lemon is a citrusy, uplifting and refreshing oil that stimulates the senses
- Cardamon promotes clear breathing and helps to support the respiratory system
- Ravensara boosts the immune system and helps fights coughs and congestion associated with colds
- Ravintsara with its camphorous aroma helps to fight congestion by opening the airways allowing for easy breathing
- Organic Ingredients
- Pure Essential Oils
- Skin Soothing Fractionated Coconut Oil
Does NOT contain:
- Synthetic Fragrances
- Synthetic Dyes
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Laurel Leaf (Laurus Nobilis), Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil), Peppermint (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Lemon (Citrus Limon Peel Oil), Cardamon (Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil), Ravensara (Wild), Ravintsara (Cinnamomum Camphora)
How to Use: Apply Breathing Easy on the chest, behind the ears, back of the neck and bottoms of feet during times of congestion. Also can be used on the chest before a workout to invigorate the senses and open the airways. Breathing Easy is a great oil to use before bed to help prevent snoring and to help relax.
This oil blend is:
- Safe to use on ages 12+
- Not to be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Avoid sun for 12-18 hours after using, may cause skin sensitivity
If you are new to this oil blend, patch test a small amount before using. Since everyone's skin is different, roll a small amount of oil on the back of hand or forearm and watch for a reaction. A reaction to an essential oil would be redness, rash, or irritation. If any are present, discontinue use.