Do you love essential oils but not sure how to use them?
Here are the top 5 reasons why people use essential oils.
- Sleep. Some essential oils contain constituents that calm down and relax the body for deep sleep. When creating a blend for sleep it is important to use those specific oils. Examples of these oils are lavender, frankincense, vetiver, marjoram, and chamomile. Essential oils can help people fall asleep faster and sleep more deeply.
- Energy. Essential oils like grapefruit, orange, peppermint, and lemon can help invigorate the senses and help with alertness and energy so you can pass on that second cup of coffee.
- Focus. A wandering mind can happen to the best of us. Why not use essential oils to help maintain focus and concentration? Oils like rosemary, pink pepper, spearmint, sandalwood, and cedarwood can help us feel alert and focused!
- Relaxation. Who doesn't love a relaxing moment after a long day? Sometimes it can be hard to stop the monkeys in our brain from jumping around. This is where essential oils can help. Essential oils with relaxing properties are key to winding down and quieting the mind. These oils include lavender, rose, jasmine, ylang yalng, and bergamot to name a few.
- Immune Support. Everyone wants to be healthy and avoid the brutal common cold. Essential oils can help protect, guard, and strengthen the immune system so you can avoid cold and flu season for good! These oils are clove, eucalyptus, lemon, tea tree, and rosemary.
Let the power of the plants do their job! All you have to do is roll it on and go about your day!